I hate everyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Linked Image]

grin.gif

Ha Ha Ha I think in times like these people all up tight laughter can be good for you. Yes I understand people and loved ones have died or dying but we all need to get our minds off of it 24/7 news cycle gets crazy.

Absolutely. We are taking a hit and dealing with it AND the rest of our body / mind needs exercise too.

Like if you have a bad leg..the rest of you needs to be exercised even if it's uncomfortable.

we got 4 pallets of store brand angel soft in tonight LIMIT 1 (paper towels OR TP total of 1 unit)

expect it to last 2-3 hours max.

I had an extended visit in Soviet Lithuania back in the Brezhnev era. I learned to cope with lack of toilet paper and other sundries. Newsprint was handy.

The Soviet Union had a newspaper called Pravda (Truth). The local students called it 'truth up your bum' to word it mildly.

O2se
In the humor spirit I heard on the radio today that they located patient # 0

His name is Hacheew

Originally Posted by Kestas
I had an extended visit in Soviet Lithuania back in the Brezhnev era. I learned to cope with lack of toilet paper and other sundries. Newsprint was handy.

The Soviet Union had a newspaper called Pravda (Truth). The local students called it 'truth up your bum' to word it mildly.

The smart ones here saved their old Sears and JCPenney catalogs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back