RIP Cali

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sorry to hear about this. Lost both my dogs (mates, both rescues with hard miles on them when we got them in '08) in recent years, one in April 2015 and the other in June 2016. Still miss them a lot.

Cali's a beauty, and may the rainbow bridge thing be true.

Condolences
frown.gif

I lost my big guy a few months ago and actually made a post about our loss here. I still have times when I get upset. I've met a few dogs since than and have no interest in them joining our family. i'm just not done grieving. I'm very sorry for you loss and I completely know how you are feeling...

Last edited:
frown.gif

The grieving process is a forever one. It is always sad when they go. So sorry to hear of your loss.

You'll see your best friend again!

Originally Posted by dja4260
I lost my big guy a few months ago and actually made a post about our loss here. I still have times when I get upset. I've met a few dogs since than and have no interest in them joining our family. i'm just not done grieving. I'm very sorry for you loss and I completely know how you are feeling...

Best way to get over the loss quicker, is to get another dog....... and never try to replicate your recently lost dog. I tried that once and I was a million miles off in personality resemblance. But both dogs did look somewhat alike.

Every dog has it's own personality and own response brain. We have identical twins at work and one acts like her daddy and one acts just like her mother - opposites.

Dammit. This hits hard. I had to put down my almost 16 y/o doggo last October. And this was when my daughter (who lives overseas) came home. At least she got to visit him one last time and was in the vet clinic when we made the final decision. It sucks. And the weird part about it was that my dog (Norton) pretty much told me it was time- didn't eat for 4 days (refused delicious ground beef and chicken). He had health issues in the past (removed gall bladder in 2010 and some skin problems) and I'm surprised he lasted so long. Losing a pet really hurts. Hope you feel better soon.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Last edited:
i have had dogs allmy life and I miss every one and I miss Splash my horse. I have had other horses but Splash was story book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back