Gasoline was $1.74 today in my town.

Here it's $0.74/Liter which converts to $2.81 Canadian per gallon roughly. This is the cheapest it's been since 20 years ago when I was in highschool.

$3.73 in Bellevue (Seattle area)
mad.gif

$1.86 at our local Sam's, and appears to be dropping. Most of southern MN is just under or right at $2, though some stations in SE MN are in the $1.45-1.50 range.
I looked at OKC's prices - a number of stations selling in the $1.10-1.15 range, with one actually under $1!

Paid today $1.99 premium at Costco. Honestly, really not happy about it. I like cheap gas like any other person, but I do not like cheap gas being symptom of bigger issue.

I paid $2.77 for mid grade today in Pa. "Regular" was $2.37. We do have the nation's highest state fuel tax. The west coast usually costs more anyhow.

Unleaded futures for April contracts are at about $.61 a gal right now. If that holds, PA. may have $1.59 pump prices by late April. Lots of trouble to go with it however.

Originally Posted by edyvw
Paid today $1.99 premium at Costco. Honestly, really not happy about it. I like cheap gas like any other person, but I do not like cheap gas being symptom of bigger issue.

A great point ^^^^^^^^^^

Originally Posted by FordBroncoVWJeta
Originally Posted by Marco620
1.73 Sams Club

Its $1.15 up on the Indian reservation.

I remember doing some construction on a local reservation and the gas was a lot cheaper, I'm guessing it has to do with taxes.

$1.84 here today but last week it dropped to 1.79, waiting until Tuesday for .10 Tuesday at Shell to fill up.

The area farmers are getting ready for planting season and are buying their diesel fuel now and storing it. I think my brother paid just over a $1/gallon for off-road, non taxed diesel.
Ordinarily, they can contract their fuel and lock in the price for the season, but the fuel retailers are not having anything to do with that this season know that the price will only go up.

Back