RIP Cali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cali, my sweet baby girl. Exceedingly intelligent. Incredibly obedient. And the prettiest face and smile I've ever seen.

Scott

IMG_1786.jpeg

IMG_2578.jpeg

SLO_Town..........a heartfelt hug and deepest condolences to you on your loss. The closeness of your relationship is clear.

So sorry, beautiful dog. Thanks for being a caring owner.

We are all here for a brief moment in time, I'm sure you made hers wonderful.

Really sorry to hear that about your canine girl. Our family lost our daughter-in-law's little dog last fall. I walked him five days a week at lunch for almost ten years and we covered MANY miles. He was a good friend as I know your Cali was. Keep the good memories in your head and remeber that you gave her a good life. It is unfortunate that our best animal companions have a short life span.

Thanks all. It really stings! During our 43 years of marriage my wife and I have had 5 Great Danes (Colby, Megan, Cooper, Stella, and Harley), a border collie (Lizzie), a pit bull (Amber), and Cali, our oh so sweet Norwegian Elk Hound. All except Colby were rescue dogs. Rescue dogs are the best. They KNOW you saved them and they remain grateful EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Scott

Sorry for your loss. I just went through that less than a month ago and it still hurts really bad.

I see in your Signature that you are a big fan of Castrol oils. But I will bet it was Cali that suggested an even better Pennzoil for your BMW E90....lol.

It's heartbreaking to lose your pets. The ride to the vet for the pet's last injection is brutal and horrible.
You will see Cali again someday....... if you behave as well as Cali did.

Get another one soon, to relieve the pain quicker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back