Virus threads

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think allowing threads on how we are coping with the virus would be beneficial to the mental health of those BITOG members who have to stay home and/or got furloughed. If people can stay away from medical or panic discussions we should be OK.

Many will be coping with staying home, or kids staying home and interaction with others is needed since not a lot can be in person.

My two cents.

Originally Posted by Donald
My two cents.

Hmmm, I'd better not go there.... Haha !!
grin.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Donald
I think allowing threads on how we are coping with the virus would be beneficial to the mental health of those BITOG members who have to stay home and/or got furloughed. If people can stay away from medical or panic discussions we should be OK.

Many will be coping with staying home, or kids staying home and interaction with others is needed since not a lot can be in person.

My two cents.

Agree with you, but don't think your comments will go very far. Sure this will be locked. TGforFacebook.

Let's be honest. This is pretty much going to be the defining moment of everyone's generation. Nothing like this has ever happened, and hopefully we'll never see it again. It also affects almost every aspect of daily life. Pretending it doesn't exist seems silly to me.

I also think it does a pretty big disservice to the forum members, many of whom, let's face it, are in the highest risk categories.

there are plenty of places to discuss this without the boundaries here. I plan on doing some fishing, by myself.

Rod

Originally Posted by JeffKeryk
IMO, there was too much misinformation; not intended to be that way but just the same...
Use the government site for information.

Website

This post is insightful and good advice to follow

Originally Posted by ragtoplvr
there are plenty of places to discuss this without the boundaries here. I plan on doing some fishing, by myself.

Rod

True!

And those boundaries will not allow this discussion to proceed further. The rule below thoroughly expresses this:

https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/foru...2/policy-on-covid-19-threads#Post5377412

I have to respond to this inaccurate comment.

Originally Posted by skyactive
If you look at the mods, they are not all on the same page.

All Mods are always on the same page. While one Mod may be chosen to draw up and word a rule or statement, all Mods and Admn. are involved with the final wording. So let's not perpetuate something that isn't true.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back