Amazon Prime Pantry Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't seen any announcement of this anywhere, but all Amazon Prime Pantry links have disappeared including shopping lists, the categories (bookmarked) are empty, and all items in the (bookmarked) shopping list show unavailable.

Everything has been going out of stock over the last few days, and they had banners up saying deliveries may be delayed, but they could have at least emailed me.

I think there is a massive shift going on from restaurants to groceries.

I know they are switching their warehouse focus to food and sundry from other items. Haven't heard about PP

Originally Posted by PimTac
I know they are switching their warehouse focus to food and sundry from other items.

They did put out in their blog that they were stopping warehousing third party items.

Considering the entire world is probably now ordering from them instead of going out. They can only handle so much. They are big but not that big. Even supplements are in short supply from what I searched and take.

Pantry home page.....

Pantry is temporarily closed. We are busy restocking.

Due to high order volumes, Pantry is not accepting new orders at this time. This means that items listed as "Ships & Sold from Pantry" cannot be added to your cart. We apologize for this inconvenience, and are working with our partners to get these items back in stock as quickly as possible.

You can still shop for household staples and other essentials through the following stores: Fresh, Whole Foods, or Grocery and Household products here. At this time, due to high demand, other stores may have limited availability and delivery.

If you placed a Pantry order recently and are waiting on delivery, you will still receive your shipment.
Please feel free to contact us with questions

Thanks for that. I still don't see any way to get there from the home page. You have to use a bookmark or web search etc.

I know this isn't related, well, yeah it probably is sorta..... I need to replace our kitchen sink faucet and have a $100 Amazon gift card so I looked there first. Instead of 1-day or 2-day service (we have Prime), every faucet I see says it will deliver March 25 or 26.

Other random items (in my "Saved for later" shopping cart) will deliver Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, etc. These are all in stock too. They're clearly prioritizing things or are simply slammed (both probably).

Originally Posted by hallstevenson
I know this isn't related, well, yeah it probably is sorta..... I need to replace our kitchen sink faucet and have a $100 Amazon gift card so I looked there first. Instead of 1-day or 2-day service (we have Prime), every faucet I see says it will deliver March 25 or 26.

Other random items (in my "Saved for later" shopping cart) will deliver Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, etc. These are all in stock too. They're clearly prioritizing things or are simply slammed (both probably).

Prime has prioritized household essentials. If you need TP or other essentials set an in-stock reminder notification and be ready to check out within 30 seconds or it will be gone.

Originally Posted by Mike L. V.
Prime has prioritized household essentials.

Well, I think it's essential
grin.gif
Seriously though, the hot/cold mixer seems to have failed so if you turn it to the normally cold setting, it's very hot ! A couple of days ago my wife mentioned it's not getting very hot at all so I actually turned up the water heater a notch. At this point I'm going to shut off the hot water valve underneath and plan to replace it tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back