How do you put a link in a Facebook Marketplace ad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or can you? I have a webpage with 200 photos and a detailed description that I put a url of, in the first line of the description, but it doesn't turn into a link even when I enclose it with . Seems like 90% of the people looking at the listing are clueless as to what that is and still ask me a bunch of questions that would be answered in the webpage.

Originally Posted by atikovi
Or can you? I have a webpage with 200 photos and a detailed description that I put a url of, in the first line of the description, but it doesn't turn into a link even when I enclose it with . Seems like 90% of the people looking at the listing are clueless as to what that is and still ask me a bunch of questions that would be answered in the webpage.

Fbook marketplace has many limitations

The main one is that it's best to have one blurry picture a max of 3 words like a typical ad
Car $500
Add more detail and it's too much for the crackheads, if you try to link to your add somewhere else on fbook (or really anywhere) your link will be unclickable for 99% of the people looking unless they are smart enough to change their area code.

I get "protecting your members" but come on, just make the [censored] thing linkable and clickable if the seller wants.

My experiences on it so far have been very negative, you get responses but a lot of
will you deliver, will you ship, are you a dealer, do you take payments, etc etc and other useless lowest common denominator BS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back