Not open for further replies.
This came in the mail today, FREE!

1584544343979903883987890639215.jpg

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
The only free stuff I get is junk mail.

same here or bad advice...lol

Originally Posted by AZjeff
Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter
So they just send random people product?

Only special random people. So what's the rest of the story??

Ya got me.. this is sort of a drive by post by him.
21.gif

Not to rain on your parade, but I used this "pipe dope" for YEARS, had a fair number of leaks from it (refrigerant appllications), I actually switched to Teflon tape or Teflon based thread compound, got a lot less leakage. Blue stuff makes a bit of a mess too. Not sure if it might do better for plumbing/water applications or not. Hey, at least you got what you paid for!
lol.gif

Never heard of that one, sounds good if it has been sold for 80 years. I ordered a cartridge oil filter recently from Amazon. I didn't like it, felt it was old stock. They gave me back my $4.69 and said keep it. Is that how it arrived free with free shipping?

Just recently a member here posted a thread about teflon tape and pipe dope. I posted that I used to use LEAK LOCK before I retired from being a pipefitter/welder.
I got to thinking, I only brought one container from FL when I moved back to LA. and my cousin has almost used it all up. I contacted LL and asked where I could buy some local here in LA. They told me some local places and asked if my cousin and I would like some FREE samples. So, that's how I received them FREE in the mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back