Getting car oil change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, there is no waiting for oil changes at most places,,,traffic across downtown Chattanooga is at about zero.It was really nice without traffic,wonder if anyone else noticed.

We will probably go shoot some basket ball today at an out door court....they are free you know and bike riding here is good at the moment.

I think most business are slow right now except the grocery stores. It's crazy!

On Saturday the 14th & Monday the 16th, I took both cars in my signature(Altima & Civic) for tires at our local shop. For both cars, I was there and home again(from the time I left my house) in an 1 hr & 1 hr 15 min. Saturday was actually the faster day of the two.

Last edited:
We were dead. Bergen county was recommending closing all non essential business' so I closed for the time being. I have my receptionist on the phones in case someone calls, but we literally had 5 calls yesterday and 2 were telemarketers.

Down here in AL things are really slowing down.
I went out for a steak at Outback last night. Very few customers eating.
But the bar had a good crowd.
Sign on the door said the restaurant will only provide delivery starting 18 March
Waiter was sad.
Back to the oil change part of this thread, it will likely extend my interval on my change, but not due to mileage increase
Hope you folks stay smart and safe.
Good luck America

Went out yesterday during PM rush and it was like driving on Sunday morning!
25.gif

healthy people no matter the age that eat properly, meaning little sugary items + are a proper weight + sleep well do NOT get sick! higher levels of vitamin D are critical, you want 50 or better + when taking supplements D-3 works not D-2 so unless your in a area where you can make enough D supplements work. its fat soluble + needs fat to be absorbed generally 5000 IU daily is a good dose taken with your biggest meal, research shows vitamin D toxisity is VERY rare even with VERY high dosages + NO DEATHS WERE EVER REPORTED unlike prescription drugs!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back