Toyo Tundra 5.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Bjornviken

Zero piston slap noise. less blowby, less oil via pcv valve. Less to zero "tick tick" noise when driven hard. Better oil pressure when hot. i can go on. Hybrid starting kocking noise went away on my ct200h when i did use m1 0w-40. And you are not forced to use a 0w-20 in a Toyota in my country even within warranty period. And Toyota owner manual says to use higher viscosity if you drive hard or do much highway drives.

The part when i said it runs better i cant explain it on English so... you have to figure it out.

Funny. I have none of those issues running the spec'd 0w20.

Originally Posted by Tundra73
Originally Posted by Bjornviken

Zero piston slap noise. less blowby, less oil via pcv valve. Less to zero "tick tick" noise when driven hard. Better oil pressure when hot. i can go on. Hybrid starting kocking noise went away on my ct200h when i did use m1 0w-40. And you are not forced to use a 0w-20 in a Toyota in my country even within warranty period. And Toyota owner manual says to use higher viscosity if you drive hard or do much highway drives.

The part when i said it runs better i cant explain it on English so... you have to figure it out.

Funny. I have none of those issues running the spec'd 0w20.

sure...

I think the essential points have been made. The back-and-forth bickering isn't helping the OP choose an oil for his truck, so it's lock time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back