Things people do on Fixed Gear bikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who shot the video? He's even crazier
grin2.gif

she's a moron. She also makes is harder for every normal person who rides a bike in traffic and obeys traffic laws (like me).

Just like idiots who endanger people street racing, she should pin a number on and head out to her local crit. There's a time and a place for everything. Public roads and sidewalks aren't it.

When I was a kid, I track raced a fixed gear. Awesome control and we were all equal in gearing.

Yeah the girl in the video should've been cited for several moving violations and is a menace to pedestrians as well. Sooner or later somebody's going to get hurt.

The Joplin PD would have tried to giver her a ticket. They assume all bicyclists are alcoholics who lost their license and hassle you.

Rod

The woman at the top is great. I could never do what she is doing or would I try. That would scare me to death. The guy at the bottom is riding pure crazy. He keeps that up and he will eventually die from that riding.

Originally Posted by cb450sc
They are probably both dead or severely injured by now. They give cyclists a bad name.

yeah, assuming you're talking about the two riders on the bottom. Completely agree.

The rider on on top is Viola Brand, a professional cyclist. Yes, "Artistic Cycling" is actually a thing. A niche sport inside of a niche sport..

I always found it a bit weird then you're at the track and they're doing this stuff, but they're pretty impressive athletes.

Originally Posted by JOD
Originally Posted by cb450sc
They are probably both dead or severely injured by now. They give cyclists a bad name.

yeah, assuming you're talking about the two riders on the bottom. Completely agree.

The rider on on top is Viola Brand, a professional cyclist. Yes, "Artistic Cycling" is actually a thing. A niche sport inside of a niche sport..

I always found it a bit weird then you're at the track and they're doing this stuff, but they're pretty impressive athletes.

Yes I was talking about the two on the bottom video going through city streets and traffic. I have seen other videos of Viola, what an outstanding athlete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back