Slam Cam

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol.gif

Who needs a trip to the amusement park?!

Originally Posted by jhellwig
So they had time to record all that but not call the sheriffs department so they could get the dot to do something about it?

This is what they do but they get old and less believable as they have so many up:

[Linked Image from nhpr.org]

I know those well!! I travel to the whites often in winter and spring. I take 91 to Bradford/Piermont and am often amazed at the size of the heaves on 25C by Lake Tarleton. I tend to fly through there and have really surprised a few times at how big they can get.

The thread-title made me think we were gonna talk about bumpsticks...

Who is responsible for building and maintaining roads in the area? I know of several people who have suffered damage to their vehicles because of road conditions and upon sending evidence plus an invoice to the LA they get a cheque to cover the damage.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by CourierDriver
Wonder if anyone was drinking coffee,,,lol

Burn ya' Richard?

What a way to start my Saturday with giggles....
thumbsup2.gif

….This is what they do but they get old and less believable as they have so many up:

[Linked Image from nhpr.org]

I was going say, a sign not only appropriate but necessary. Assuming a warning sign in vid area, those ignoring, whatever happens thier responsibility imo. Ron White saying comes to mind. I'd likely have more sympathy for those not familiar with area and/or don't see signs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back