How much is a gallon of gasoline in your area right now?

Ive been pretty annoyed. It dropped from $2.29 to $2.19 for the weekend, and to $2.17 the last few days while oil and the economy tanked.

In the last few years we've had a massive influx of convenience store chain gas stations, specifically Wawa and Royal Farms. Now they're on every corner and most of the older legacy and no name branded stations have been going away. I think that what's happening is that with two companies controlling the gas market in areas around me, and the remaining independents just tracking to the convenience store pricing, or a penny below, it has caused prices to stay artificially high.

I paid $1.759 at Sam's Club South St Louis County today for 87 AKI. I filled the Grand Marquis plus two 5 gallon cans I rotated into the Mazda3. Just under 20 gallons for $34

I believe oilBabe paid $1.959 at a Phillip's 66 in SoCo as she didn't want to wait in line at Sam's Club.

$1.88 at Shell this morning. I wanted to get some TT in there since I've had a few intervals of WM gas. Matrix seems to run better with Shell fuel while the Camry seems to run the same with just about anything. Although it did seem pretty sluggish after filling up at Meijer a few times.
confused2.gif

Filled up some 95 E5 this morning for a mouth watering $4.65 a gallon, this is the lowest i have seen it go in about 2 years.
( European 95 Octane = 91 in U.S ), in western Europe we don't have anything lower than 95 RON

Last edited:
$2.18/gallon for 87 unleaded at BP. $2.30ish for 89, and $2.89 for 93.

Diesel guys gotta be loving these low prices for sure.
Diesel prices have been crazy for a long time

Back