Boron.............................166
------------------------------
Viscosity cst@100C ......9.9
Viscosity [email protected]
Base Number ................8.3

Looks like a nice "FrankenBrew"!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jayjr1105
Looks pretty good to me. You mixed for a VOA? Interesting.

I mistakenly purchased Platinum HM instead of regular Platinum and my two vehicles are almost new. So I decided to dilute the HM with Pennz Gold Semi-Syn. This blend will only see a 5K OCI in the MPI engine..... so no big deal.

I yanked the Castrol Euro 5w30 out of my older Colorado and sent a sample to Blackstone. That UOA may be in a couple weeks.

Moly is down
But the Boron is higher
And the Vis@100 is lower
Than the Penn Gold

Last edited:
I won't use their Atlanta lab anymore. They originally marked both of my mailings as being Ultra Platinum. Then what a coincidence!!! Both of my Calcium numbers are exactly the same. Then both of their cst@100 numbers seemed lower than adverttised / lower than expected.

I'll shop a different company, when I do Valvoline Modern Engine and Mobil-1 AP VOAs this summer. Polaris website is hard to navigate. Not even a link that says 'Get Your Oil Analysis Kit' here. So I'll probably use Blackstone for the VOA, depending on how my Blackstone UOA turns out. I'm expecting that in 7-10 days.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
I won't use their Atlanta lab anymore. They originally marked both of my mailings as being Ultra Platinum. Then what a coincidence!!! Both of my Calcium numbers are exactly the same. Then both of their cst@100 numbers seemed lower than adverttised / lower than expected.

I'll shop a different company, when I do Valvoline Modern Engine and Mobil-1 AP VOAs this summer. Polaris website is hard to navigate. Not even a link that says 'Get Your Oil Analysis Kit' here. So I'll probably use Blackstone for the VOA, depending on how my Blackstone UOA turns out. I'm expecting that in 7-10 days.

I always use NAPA Atlanta. Thank You for VOA
smile.gif

Back