Sage Karams’s Wix sponsored IndyCar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sage Karam is driving a limited IndyCar schedule for Dreyer & Reinbold this season, including this weekend's season opener on the streets of St. Petersburg. His Wix sponsored car is slick! Wasn't a fan of the Aeroscreen at first, but it sure makes his look more menacing.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited:
That thing is [censored], Pat! I'm ready for May! Looking forward to St. Pete this weekend. The new RP era begins!

NBC Gold auto resubscribed, so I guess that decision was made for me. i'll be tuning into practice whenever I get time.

I just joined Indycar.com's fantasy racing. I think this is going to be an epic season! Car counts are up and there is a huge level of excitement over Penske's leadership. My blue envelope arrived last week, too.

I'm also excited to see Dryer &Reinbold bring Karam back. That kid is fearless! Filipe Nasr and Max Chilton showed surprising speed in testing last week with Carlin Racing, and Connor Daly is driving for Carpenter!

The team I'll follow most closely, though is Spam! I love the looks of their cars, the two young drivers, and Alonzo, and the possibility he'll run more races than just the Indy 500.

Man, its going to be a great season!

Oh yeah, then there's interest from Jimmy Johnson and Kyle Busch. Those guys are getting the itch!

Bring on St. Pete!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Pat in Speedway
Sage Karam is driving a limited IndyCar schedule for Dreyer & Reinbold this season, including this weekend's season opener on the streets of St. Petersburg. His Wix sponsored car is slick! Wasn't a fan of the Aeroscreen at first, but it sure makes his look more menacing.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

It looks good in side view, but looks bulky in the front view. It looks like it might be increasing frontal area, but if it reduces drag coefficient, maybe it's a wash.

If it helps them go 240 mph at Indy, I'm all for it!

Last edited:
Beautiful car! I followed US open wheel from before, during, and after the split into CART and IRL. Many predicted the eventual end of this motorsport yet it has survived through the financial issues, bickering, politics, and manipulation from outside interest seeking to kill and loot it.

I plan to go to the Indy 500 this August. Haven't been there since 2004.

I think it's a cool looking racer. Seems to me like the wind screen would offer additional driver protection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back