Kirkland 5W-30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Jimmy_Russells
For some reason I think we covered this before

11.gif

Originally Posted by Brybo86
Bottle same shape as supertech from Walmart....
Is the oil exactly the same as supertech full synthetic?

I believe it shares the same Dexos1G2 license so it should be the same for all intents and purposes.

Originally Posted by Chris142
How much is it? Our costco made the national news. People standing in line for hours to buy toilet paper and 2 gallons of water. I refuse to deal with that mess.

Well I got to my Costco when they opened this morning because I had a prescription to pick up. Maybe a hundred people in the store. They were limiting TP to one pack. Zipped right in and back out I don't think there were a hundred people in the store that early no lines to speak of at the registers.

$24.99 for two Jugs makes it the same but cheaper than WM's Super Tech.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
Well I got to my Costco when they opened this morning because I had a prescription to pick up. Maybe a hundred people in the store. They were limiting TP to one pack. Zipped right in and back out I don't think there were a hundred people in the store that early no lines to speak of at the registers.

I don't get the stocking up on TP thing.. last i checked, explosive diarrhea isn't a major issue with the coronavirus.
crazy2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Mad_Hatter

I don't get the stocking up on TP thing.. last i checked, explosive diarrhea isn't a major issue with the coronavirus.
crazy2.gif

LOL I guess that's why they call BS like this Pandemics.

Last edited:
How much is it? Our costco made the national news. People standing in line for hours to buy toilet paper and 2 gallons of water. I refuse to deal with that mess.

Our costco opens @ 10A. The line starts forming about 8A. Hundreds of people in line before it opens even before this virus thing. Better off to go after lunch.

Our costco opens @ 10A. The line starts forming about 8A. Hundreds of people in line before it opens even before this virus thing. Better off to go after lunch.

That must be the advantage of living in California. I'm 6 miles from my store about a 12 minute drive. You go early it isn't crowded or I drive the other direction north and its 4 miles and 10 minutes.

Y2K all over. Get your 5W-30 and skip the TP. If it gets that bad use an old sock and sleep easy.

if teotwawki comes there will be plenty of paper to use as toilet paper. paper money will be worthless. i was at costco today also and there was just a normal crowd. but did see lots of carts with toilet paper.

TP out at Costco and Sams in the state.

I don't get it. 2 confirmed cases of covid19 in my state, and people are freaking out!

I will visit on Thu or Fri and stock up on my usual disenfenctant....vodka!

Originally Posted by Jimmy_Russells
For some reason I think we covered this before

Ya think?

I am 15 minutes from maybe 10 Costcos.
I understand the COVID-19 thing, but still dumbfounded why people need so much TP.

IMG_20200308_101314.jpg

Last edited:
Originally Posted by LotI

I don't get it. 2 confirmed cases of covid19 in my state, and people are freaking out!

lol.gif

Originally Posted by LotI

This is pretty serious stuff make sure you get the 100 proof!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back