2017 F-150 5.0 w/ QSUD 5w20 9100km

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

Here is my first Blackstone labs analysis I've done on my 2017 F150 with the 5.0.
The 9100km wasn't very hard miles, mind you... Mostly hwy and maybe 1000km of towing 4000lbs U-haul for moving cities.
All in all, I'm pretty happy to see such good numbers from QSUD because I knew the newest formula is pretty stout.
Thinking of using QSUD Euro 0W30 in the future however. If anyone has any experience with that blend, please chime in!
Thanks!

17 F150-191026 copy.jpg

That 5.0 is the engine to get. May not be the fastest or the most capable, but this simpler tech get the job done.

Loved that analysis report. I use QSUD 5W30 in both my vehicles now with great results.
smile.gif

The Costco "Kirkland" branded oil is next on my list to try.

Last edited:
Cheap oil is so good anymore. QSUD, Supertech UOA's left and right are excellent.

With a report like that, why switch? Looks to me like it's a great match. (engine+oil)ðŸ‘

Last edited:
QSUD in my opinion is the best buy out there unless you want to mess with rebates on M1 or something.

Originally Posted by walterjay
QSUD in my opinion is the best buy out there unless you want to mess with rebates on M1 or something.

I agree
QS 5W-20 is top shelf !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back