Is there any Blue Jeans that can beat the Wrangler 47MWZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Imp4
Depends on what shape your arse is...
And hips, definitely hips...

+1

Thighs rubbing together too.

Prison Blues

"Manufactured by inmates at the Eastern Oregon Correctional Institution in Pendleton, Oregon U.S.A. Rugged 14.75 oz., 100% cotton denim. Cut full for comfortable movement. Rivets at stress points for lasting wear. Suspender buttons and thick side tool pocket make this a real work jean. A traditional favorite of farmers, factory workers, truck drivers, and loggers who work harder than they play. "

Made on the Inside..to be Worn on the Outside.

[Linked Image from baileysonline.com]

Wrangler regular fit for me, the ones with 1% spandex in the weave feel night and day better than the standard 100% cotton version of same regular fit style. I quit Levi's long ago: quality down, price up.

Been wearing nothing but 501 peg leg jeans since early 80's. In fact, still have them and wear them often. Nothing has ever worn out. Best jeans ever. Around here in Oklahoma, Wranglers is by far the more popular jean, especially with ranchers and farmers.

Originally Posted by P10crew
Company forces us to wear FR rated clothing so I wear Ariat category 2 FR. in the winter and completely worn out Carharts in the hot months.
I try to make them last as long as I can because with every wash they get thinner and thinner.

Small correction: it is not the washing but the drying. That is the lint you keep loosing from the clothes. Try drying the pants on a drying rack or similar/air dry/sun dry(but not in the dryer).

Source:
-I cannot keep any clothes made in Europe for more than 2 years because of shrinkage/wear
-some lined pants from Old Navy: after 3 years, I'm freezing in Mid-Georgia because of how thin they became

P.S. This i a good thread. i got some suggestions from here, since i'm tired of bad-fitting troll-looking jeans

P.S.2: What are some good looking nice dress jeans? Black color please, not washed grayish. Capable to be wear with a jacket, no tie. 5-pockets, nice fitting tights but no oversize, enough space upfront for the "family jewels", medium size behind.
Right now, still have some Turkish made Lotus brand, for about 16 years, which I keep specifically for dress occasions. But they start to show wear, so I'm looking for replacements.

Originally Posted by Olas
Just for pedantry;
Is there A blue jean..
or
Are there ANY blue jeans..
singular vs. plural
wink.gif

Blue Jean

Blue Jeans

[Linked Image from scene7.zumiez.com]

I loved the Levi's 501s back in the 80s. Then I wore the Silver Tabs. Then the 514's. Now my faves are the Hollister Classic Straights.

Originally Posted by wdn
Key Apparel logger dungarees. They make Wranglers look like a silk handkerchief.

Post of the day right here!
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back