What are you listening to right now?

Originally Posted by Schmoe
Actually listening to all of Neil Peart's books on audible that were available for free after his passing. I didn't realize he was such a staunch liberal.

This the same Rush I've listened to since I was in the womb? Have you ever actually read any of his lyrics? He supported gay rights, conservation of the planet, equal rights, and scientific exploration. He was clearly not conservative. He also enjoyed his cannabis sativa. Take a listen to counterparts and a farewell to Kings.

Not referring to his lyrics. If you read any of his books you'd see. He's actually kind of a snob really. But, as a drummer, I respect his drumming prowess, but not so much his beliefs.

Originally Posted by JeffKeryk
Gary Moore bought Peter Green's famous Gibson guitar.

thumbsup2.gif
fun fact for sure, then Kirk H. buys the same from Gary

Originally Posted by JeffKeryk
Gary Moore bought Peter Green's famous Gibson guitar.

And here is Gary Moore and that '59 Les Paul Burst with the reversed pickup in action..

I bought this 45 the other day. Group from Mineral Wells,Tx,1970. Reminds me of a cross between The Byrds and Bob Dylan.

Good slow AOR groove on this one from the new First Night album. Sounds good without being too Scandinavian. The band is from Estonia. The record is supposed to be released some time later this year.

Back