Is there any Blue Jeans that can beat the Wrangler 47MWZ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name them!

Wrangler 47MWZ cowboy cut wears excellent. last three times longer than my 501 Levis.
They always wear out in the crotch, every single pair of jeans I've bought fails there, even the Wranglers.

Last edited:
You probably have to go back to the 1940s and earlier and get vintage Anvil Brand or Hudson Brand jeans.

Originally Posted by Jimiii
Get Wrangler Riggs pants. They are the best most comfortable jeans plus they have an extra piece sewn into the crotch

You got that right Jim.

I have round house and all American clothing company jeans. All made in USA and they last quite well. If you're wearing out the crotch of your jeans it probably means you need to work on leg fat levels... Ive noticed that times when I'm heavier, my khaki pants (softer fabric) wear in that area more.

I wear wrangler light weight jeans. Not so heavy in the heat here.

I wear Magellan to work.
They cost $9.99 on Black Friday.
Don't care what they look like or what happens to them.

Other than that, I have been wearing Carhart.

I still like the wrangler 13MWZPW boot cut. wearing 30X32, & 31X32. 30's have started to get a little bit too tight.
Have recently started wearing the 47MWZPW, in a 31 waist. The front pockets feel bigger or deeper.
They sometimes feel loose in the waist, if doing a lot of bending, and reaching, & I occasionally wear suspenders with them.

Company forces us to wear FR rated clothing so I wear Ariat category 2 FR. in the winter and completely worn out Carharts in the hot months.
I try to make them last as long as I can because with every wash they get thinner and thinner.

Just for pedantry;

Is there A blue jean..
or
Are there ANY blue jeans..

singular vs. plural
wink.gif

Wranglers I had, also wore out in the crotch. I get better wear out of the Levis, those minimally processed so the denim weight is still high. You know the type, where they're like cardboard still and NEED to go through a wash and dryer cycle to get softer.

Don't even get me started about nasty SOBs that say you should sit in a bathtub of water with your new jeans and hardly ever wash those stinky britches, lol. The day I put my jeans in a freezer and spray them with vodka instead of washing them because they stink, is the day I should be put in the freezer with them. That only works for wallflowers who don't get dirty doing real work, but instead buy jeans with pre-worn areas because it's supposed to look cool to emulate the wear from doing work. Irony.

Key Apparel logger dungarees. They make Wranglers look like a silk handkerchief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back