What are you listening to right now?

Watch this, young and old alike - from last November. Beyond "well past his prime" and should have hung up the guitar years ago is the first thought. Very sad is the next emotion. Not even playing the guitar. Very difficulty breathing at minute 1:00 +. Age 86, some claim he had pneumonia while performing this. Then, if you look deep into their eyes, you see proud, classy people "pressing on regardless". I hope I have the resilience in old age to carry on proudly. Kudos to the old legends - good, bad, and whatever. Kudos to the young Kacey Musgraves for her respectful duet.

Maiden851 would know
grin.gif

Actually listening to all of Neil Peart's books on audible that were available for free after his passing. I didn't realize he was such a staunch liberal.

Originally Posted by Schmoe
Actually listening to all of Neil Peart's books on audible that were available for free after his passing. I didn't realize he was such a staunch liberal.

Although I don't believe he ever came right out and declared his political inclinations, "libertarian" is usually thought of as the best way to describe the positions he's held over the years.

I am about to show this to my daughters as part of our at-home music education. I am going to assign them the task of finding out and reporting on the meaning of "Canada's unofficial anthem":

Back