Electric Power Sprayer (Recommendations?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to purchase an electric water power sprayer to clean decks, concrete, vinyl siding, etc. Any recommendations based on your personal experience? Price range: $100-$200.

I think mine is a Stanley. Works great. Used more often than my gas one. I think there are probably many labels made by a few companies.

Mine has a reel to wind up the hose. And a detergent bucket. Rolls on 2 wheels.

If its a good price, buy at Home Depot or Lowes or Walmart. Take it home and give it a workout. Return if not satisfied. Mailing one back would be a pain.

I own 2 electric power washers. My oldest one is a Coleman which is over 30 myears old. It's been reliably but not very powerful. Very clumsey to assemble and use. I don't recall the PSI rating. I would not recommend .

My other electric power washer is a Green Works which I purchased from Lowes about 3-4 years ago. It is rated at 1800 PSI. Very easy to assembly and connect hoses , and move around your work areas. I have used it to clean my house siding (2100 SF home), gutters, Deck (800 sf), garage, driveway, and 2 sheds, 3 or 4 times. I have been extremely happy with it's performance and reliabilty (no problems). I have also lent it to one of my friends who has used it twice to clean his house siding. I not certain but I believe I paid approximately $140- $150. I have been very satisfied with the Green Work. I would recommend this unit
As Donald said in the previous comment. Buy it from the store and if not satified you can take it back.

I have a Ryobi 2000 psi from Home Depot $200 and i have used the crap out of it. It has 5400 reviews if you want to read them.. but ive gotten my moneys worth out of mine.

I did leave it outside during a freeze and the wand froze and cracked at the junction of the hose. My fault. They sell extra wands at Home Depot so $40 mistake for me.

Model # RY141900

Good tips and advice, thanks guys!
smile.gif

if you want to clean decks and concrete you want a rotating sprayer attachment.
I would buy the most psi/most gpm electric out there if you want to clean concrete with it.
it will be very slow since electric is 1/4 the speed of a low end gas one

Also psi is PEAK pressure with the 0 degree nozzle.
and GPM is MAX GPM with the 40degree fan nozzle(iirc)

for example my pressure washer. I paid $244 including tax deals are out there.
3000 psi 2.4 GPM Gas Pressure Washer Powered by 208cc
pressure washer link

It will do 3000psi but not at 2.4gpm

it will do 2.4gpm with my rotating dual surface cleaner but its not at 3000psi.

Does that all make sense?

FWIW my time is worth something cleaning my deck and railing in an hour instead of 3-4 hours is great. OTOH a gas power washer wouldnt be my first choice for washing a car..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back