Ceramic spray waxes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the big three OTC spray ceramic waxes- Griots 3 in 1, Megs Hybrid Ceramic wax and Turtle Wax Hybrid ceramic. After watching youtube tests and reading reviews I'm not sure there is really much of a difference between these other than the Griots costing more than the other two. I can get the Megs for under $13/bottle at the local store any reason to look further? I still have the better part of a gallon of Megs D156 synthetic spray wax on my shelf, will these ceramics offer enough advantage to switch over now or should I just wait until I need more product?

Last edited:
You may consider applying a coat of synthetic wax, one that needs to be buffed off as a base coat and top it with your synthetic spray wax. Then after washing use the Megs again. A little more work the first time but easy the rest of the year

I hope Apex Detail and Forensic Detailing are among the YouTube channels you watched for your information. While these spray coatings are still flawed compared to "real" coatings I'd say there is definitely an advantage over D156.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back