NASCAR Auto Club 400

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a 18 fan and past history says Toyota should be strong I don't think that's the case and I believe the Fords are really strong my money is on the 22 car.

I believe that Todd Gordon will help YRB (young Ryan Blaney) get several victories this year, STARTING TODAY! 12

Victory burn out.

7942910C-40A0-4676-A19C-82D01265D187.jpeg

Had a great time at the race yesterday. We will be at the Homestead Miami Race in a few weeks with my sister, her husband, and my niece who all will be first time race attendees.

IMG_8429.jpg

IMG_8439.jpg

IMG_8423.jpg

Originally Posted by bdcardinal
Had a great time at the race yesterday. We will be at the Homestead Miami Race in a few weeks with my sister, her husband, and my niece who all will be first time race attendees.
Kinda figured you were in attendance since we didn't see your customary commentary and play-by-play!

Originally Posted by splinter
Originally Posted by bdcardinal
Kinda figured you were in attendance since we didn't see your customary commentary and play-by-play!

One of the PRN hosts who also is on SIRIUS XM NASCAR was laughing how I was tweeting to friends while at the race. I told him I am so used to multi-tasking at work that it just came natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back