How cheap is your gasoline lately?

Cheapest is $3.25 for regular.

IMG_20200220_183605.jpg

Regular is just under $2 a gallon. I can tell my wife put regular in the car today when she filled it up. Engine make a racket when you step on the gas using regular.

Originally Posted by Chris142

Call the authorities and let the know a robbery has taken place at that fueling station. Those prices are criminal.

I just paid $2.29 per gallon for regular at the local Sunoco station, which is very close to the cheapest around. The cheapest is a 7-11 convience store at $2.25 per gallon.

Here in the Tucson area gas runs around $2.29 - $2.39 for regular. Bought some 91 oct for $2.89 last fill up. Looks like gas will going up though as the communist faction here wants to raise it significantly:

From the press:
House Bill 2536 would increase the state tax on a gallon of gasoline to 28 cents from 18 cents in the first year, then to 38 cents and 43 cents per gallon in the second and third years of its implementation.

The whole article: https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...oel-campbell-house-bill-2536/2706595002/

Thinking of moving here? Better check out the annual licensing fees and the gas taxes before coming.

Originally Posted by Marco620
Originally Posted by Chris142

Call the authorities and let the know a robbery has taken place at that fueling station. Those prices are criminal.

Thats an average price. Over towards the fwy it's closer to $4.

Originally Posted by double vanos
Here in the Tucson area gas runs around $2.29 - $2.39 for regular. Bought some 91 oct for $2.89 last fill up. Looks like gas will going up though as the communist faction here wants to raise it significantly:

From the press:
House Bill 2536 would increase the state tax on a gallon of gasoline to 28 cents from 18 cents in the first year, then to 38 cents and 43 cents per gallon in the second and third years of its implementation.

The whole article: https://www.azcentral.com/story/new...oel-campbell-house-bill-2536/2706595002/

Thinking of moving here? Better check out the annual licensing fees and the gas taxes before coming.

Licensing as in registration?

Back