Tire Rack deal on Pirelli P7's 225/50R17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was on Tire Rack and noticed these on closeout. Good deal considering when I put these on my Accord they were around $180 each. Excellent tire, highly recommend.

Originally Posted by gregk24
Was on Tire Rack and noticed these on closeout. Good deal considering when I put these on my Accord they were around $180 each. Excellent tire, highly recommend.

Thank you for posting. Just bought four for my beater exact size as you posted.

Originally Posted by JHZR2
Link?
225/50-17

215/55-17

Edit: Not sure if my links work. I just search that tire size on Tirerack and then choose Pirelli and see them for $106/$110

Last edited:
Thanks for the post. I ordered a set of 19s for a Mazda CX-5. They had an additional instant rebate of $160. 4 tires for under $350, crazy cheap!

Originally Posted by nickaluch
Originally Posted by gregk24

Thank you for posting. Just bought four for my beater exact size as you posted.

Excellent. They are exceptional tires at a great price.

Originally Posted by derweed
Thanks for the post. I ordered a set of 19s for a Mazda CX-5. They had an additional instant rebate of $160. 4 tires for under $350, crazy cheap!

Where'd you find an additional rebate? I'm not seeing it for any 19" sizes? Maybe it's already gone

Yea, doesn't seem to be there anymore. When I ordered, there was a small notation that a $160 instant rebate would be applied and I did get the rebate upon check-out. I noticed it didn't seem to be on the sizes that the OP listed. Maybe it was on sizes that werent selling well.

Simple Tire matching topic size price and lower than TR others, significantly so some sizes. Not a recommendation for ST, just an fyi. If not enamored ST, perhaps for PM elsewhere.

I just ordered the 215-55-17(94V) for my Altima
laugh.gif

$103.50/ea. $447.12 after tax & FREE shipping

I've had these tires on my daughter's previous Mazda3(205-55-16) and she loved them. I paid more for them back in 2013.

Thank you for posting this greg, and linking this Nick,

CB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back