Driven oil delivered after 6 months

Read on this forum around August about Driven oil on Amazon for 34.75 case of 12 quarts. Place the order which was canceled by them a couple of times, received an email in January from Amazon asking if i still wanted it, of course I said yes. Arrived today nice deal.

I jumped on that deal back in August. I'm waiting to use it in the 05 Impala come spring time when the OCI is due.

With the epidemic of fake auto parts and other auto items on Amazon and e bay as well I wonder if it isn't fake branded oil?

Originally Posted by AC1DD
With the epidemic of fake auto parts and other auto items on Amazon and e bay as well I wonder if it isn't fake branded oil?

Bottles all look legit, can only hope it's the real deal, I'm thinking if it was fake I would have gotten it right away not 6 months later but who knows?

Originally Posted by luna
Read on this forum around August about Driven oil on Amazon for 34.75 case of 12 quarts. Place the order which was canceled by them a couple of times, received an email in January from Amazon asking if i still wanted it, of course I said yes. Arrived today nice deal.

It that LS30 oil? I got a case but it was from a third party. I ordered two cases of Driven HR2 for about $24 each and cancelled after 3 months of "Out of stock and we don't know when we gonna get it."

Mine is the HR2 conventional. My order was cancelled a few times, but kept asking if I still wanted it, kept saying yes. Shipping label appears to have originated at Driven.

Delivered today. Ordered February 28. HR2 conventional. The oil case was in a box inside another box. Clean and dry although I can’t make out the date code. I’m still going to use it in the Tempest.

Back