What is your favorite Candy Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coffee Crisp. Available in Canada for over 50 years. I heard of some sightings in the USA. If you see it, try it out.
smile.gif

Depends on the mood at the time.
Could be Heath, Almond Joy, Reeses PBC or the Vintage Kit Kat or snickers.

All of these are Too much sugar overload for me these days.

I rather do a giant slim jim or a LARA BAR

I can eat 3 or 4 Almond Joys in one sitting though!

Leftover Halloween candy is a killer!

Last edited:
Originally Posted by ZZman
When you got a hankerin' for a candy bar what do you normally chose?

Mine is a Snickers.... Cuz Snickers really does satisfy!

Chocolate .

Snickers first.
Then Reeses Peanut Butter Cups,
Kit Kat.

This thread made me realize I havent had any chocolate bar for a while. Ive been eating Trader Joes red licorice. Comes in a brown bag. Stuff is awesome. I cannot even look at Twizzlers any more.

That reminds me... Trader Joes also has a peanut butter and raspberry jelly chocolate bar thats really tasty.

Originally Posted by Snagglefoot
Coffee Crisp. Available in Canada for over 50 years. I heard of some sightings in the USA. If you see it, try it out.
smile.gif

I see plenty of it on Amazon.

Originally Posted by volk06
1. Twin Bing
2. 100 Grand
3. almond joy/mounds
4. Twix

Ooohh.. Almond Joy! I used to love these things as a teenager. Then they became difficult to find, but I see they're available again.

Peanut butter Twix
Peanut butter M&M's.
Reeses eggs this time of year
Zero
Hershey special dark.

Originally Posted by atikovi
With a knife and fork.

Thats right George Costanza!

For me, snickers and a worlds finest chocolate w/ almonds

Hershey bar with almonds or my recent one Aldi 85% dark chocolate bar. The other ones taste good but seem too sweet.

Baby Ruth in my tank bag because they don't melt. Otherwise anything chocolate is good.

My favorites would be

1. Dark chocolate peanut chews...a philly area favorite
2. Take 5 bar...chocolate covered pretzels with peanut butter inside
3.payday
4. Butterfinger

Heath bar on the rare occasion. Candy bars with chocolate have just a different taste these days. Seems like my "taster" is pulling some sort of a honey taste in chocolate nowadays. When I go to Jungle Jim's International Market in Cincinnati, I'll pick up a Snickers from the British section and they are noticeably better tasting than what's made in the US.
21.gif

My favorite is probably Zero, followed by Twix, then like a tie between 3-Muskateers and Milky ways.I'd rate butter fingers up there too but my teeth are too sensitive now to enjoy all the bits that get stuck in your teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back