What is your favorite Candy Bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Railrust
Well, until they make something that tastes like Kate Upton...I'll go with the Snickers.

LOL!!

Originally Posted by 2015_PSD

Though I rarely eat candy bars these days and while it is a still the candy bar I would choose in the US, I have to say my all-time favorite is a Norwegian:

[Linked Image from arcticgrub.files.wordpress.com]

What is in it?

Boy... narrowing it down to a candy BAR is tough. Candy in general is much easier. As much as I hate to admit it, I absolutely LOVE candy.

As far as candy bars, I would have to say a Butterfinger or Caramello really hit the spot. The new Oreo candy bar's are quite good as well. Reese's cups are always good, though not a "bar" in the strictest sense.

Beyond that, I'm a sucker for gummy bears/worms, rock candy, Nerds (and it's delicious cousin, the Nerds rope), and heck even chocolate covered prezels!

Butterfinger or Snickers. I'd entertain a Baby Ruth too. I don't really eat candy anymore but mostly it's Skittles these days if I do

Originally Posted by OTCW
Mars Bar when it existed. Closest available to it is the almond Snickers.

+1

This is also delicious, almost nothing compares to!

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by walterjay
Hershey bar with almonds.

have you tried the White Chocolate Hershey's with Almonds?

OMG!!! best thing I've had lately, even better than the mint/dark choc kit kat.

Salted Nut Roll
Butterfingers
Reese's cups until about 10 years ago when I bit into one and saw little white squigilly larva guys-that was the end of Reese's for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back