Cheapest place to get VOA with TBN?

Just got some of the new Pennzoil 0w20 start-stop protection and would like to get some analyzed. I'd rather not pay the near $40 to blackstone for this.

So that's the only fee? Simply buying the kit? And you get TBN?

I just sent in a Wix UOA, I paid $12 shipped for the actual kit and then paid $4 for the shipping to their lab in Atlanta. They received it last friday so I am still waiting on the results, but it should come with a TBN according to other users here. If you have a paypal account use their shipping service, I find it is usually cheaper than going through USPS.

So label is not prepaid for postage? Oh well. Should only be a few bucks.

Originally Posted by jayjr1105
So label is not prepaid for postage? Oh well. Should only be a few bucks.

+TBN for under $20 still isn't bad. Cheaper than BS for certain.

Cost me around $21 last week.
$16 for the NAPA kit
$5 shipping.
I used my own outer box - then went to USPS.

Doing another VOA-ship today.... kit was free - thanks to Adam / Stude. I found another small outer box in the garage. I prefer to semi-conceal the contents. I read prior comments of too many M.I.A exposed bottles that never arrived at the lab.

So if you're without a outer box, pay a couple dollars more for a small box, to increase assurances it arrives at the lab. No soft bag options for me either, although I heard shipping laws have tightened just recently, due to leaking bags. I heard bags now can only be so thick. So these thick bottles filled with fluids may not be legal anymore in soft bags......but not sure.
So a little extra little money to get results I want - had I needed to buy a hard box, is secondary with me.

Last edited:
Your welcome Triple_Se7en, and I can't wait to see that VOA
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Your welcome Triple_Se7en, and I can't wait to see that VOA
thumbsup2.gif

Thanks to both of you...🤘

Mad_Hatter: I still have another NAPA kit left to use and brother may give me some of his
smile.gif

Seemed like right thing to do helping triple_Seven out

Back