Urban Carry G3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do any of you have any experience with the Urban Carry G3? It looks interesting to me. Been looking at a few YouTubes.

Poor man's Glock 19 I would have no problem carrying that gun at all practice with it get used to it and carry it I own a Glock 19 and close to a hundred other handguns Taurus G3 is a good carry gun you can also look at the G2c or G2s which are a little smaller an easier to conceal

Taurus is getting better all the time. They have come along way yet the price has stayed reasonably consistent. It's not my favorite but it's something to consider at least when I'm shopping. I'm still into H&K or CZ and everything else can wait. The new G3 is worth a look always. I don't like it as I only into subcompacts generally.

This is a deep concealed carry device. Not a weapon. I'm talking about the leather holster.

Sorry I misunderstood I asked the same question on several forms an never got an answer so I should have known what you were talking about guess I had a brain fade sorry again

Last edited:
Pretty sure I saw a guy demo'ing these at a gun show. Looks interesting and he was good at deploying it , my question was with the pistol not being firmly held in a holster on your belt either IWB or OWB. Probably not an issue just what we're used to. Maybe better than carrying a micro pistol in a pocket?

I'm interested, too. I've seen the videos. A new approach to carrying concealed. It certainly looks less visible than my IWB holsters and the video sure seems to show the pistol being drawn quickly.

If you get one, please post your impressions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back