Fury -Wilder 3?

pbm

From what I read Fury dominated Wilder last night...I wonder if there will be a 3rd fight? Hopefully Fury doesn't have a mental issue relapse.

Originally Posted by atikovi
Is this this another thread about cats?

Cats commonly get fixed. So does the Saturday Night Fights on TV.
I used to be a big fan of Pro Boxing, real or fixed. But not anymore.
RIP Cassius Ali and keep producing more indoor grill options George.

BTW.... I chose to watch a two hour DVR tape of this week's Paranormal Caught On Camera TV Show instead. I know every video caught by amateurs using their phone cameras on the dead and aliens from outer space during that show are real....lol

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en

Cats commonly get fixed. So does the Saturday Night Fights on TV. I used to be a big fans of Pro Boxing.
RIP Cassius and keep designing more indoor grills George.

I agree that boxing has gone downhill in recent years....and the long layoffs between fights (boxers used to fight several times a year...) is a turnoff too. Having said that...after watching some of the highlights...Fury whipped Wilder good....and I doubt Wilder would blow a chance at bigger bucks again Joshua by taking a dive last night. PS: I do think that GGG got robbed in his first fight with Canelo.

???.

Originally Posted by pbm

???

Furry, Wilder. Sound like cat names. Furry dominated Wilder last night. Sounds like a cat fight.

Originally Posted by pbm

???

Furry, Wilder. Sound like cat names. Furry dominated Wilder last night. Sounds like a cat fight.

Two undefeated heavyweights...supposed to be the biggest heavyweight fight since Lennox Lewis (an Englishman like Tyson Fury) beat Mike Tyson (an American like Deontay Wilder)....it was also the classic boxer vs. puncher...

Fury hit Wilder with a right hand to the ear in the third round.
This is a classic case of equilibrium being damaged.
He was not right the rest of the fight.

didn't watch but saw some interviews after the fight. Can't believe after the fight and getting beat up that Wilder wished everyone to get home safely. Of all the things on a losing boxer's mind... Good for him. He seems like a good man.

Wilder seemed badly rattled in his interview after the fight, I hope he hasn't suffered permanent brain damage, he seemed to not be himself from the 3rd round ear shot on.

Originally Posted by pbm
From what I read Fury dominated Wilder last night...I wonder if there will be a 3rd fight? Hopefully Fury doesn't have a mental issue relapse.

LOL anyone that does that for a living has mental issues!

Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
Originally Posted by pbm

LOL anyone that does that for a living has mental issues!

From the internet

Our conservative projection is that both fighters will earn between $13 and $15 Million for the rematch after all of the PPV revenue is dispensed. That would give Deontay an uptick of several million and, perhaps, close to double Fury's purse from the first fight.

When Andy Ruiz upset Anthony Joshua last year and won the title....he partyed so much that he came in FATTER and out of shape and lost the rematch.....he also lost the potential to make millions....I hope Fury learns from that as he did something similar after beating Klitchsko (although he didn't lose a fight...he became inactive and ballooned over 100lbs.) Fury..aka: The Gypsy King...is entertaining in and out of the ring...

I did not watch the fight live.
I watched highlights on u tube.
I did not realize how much bigger Fury is then Wilder.

Originally Posted by marine65

Fury came in at 6'9" and 270....Wilder is 6'7" and around 230. Fury is the ‘boxer' while Wilder is the KO artist.

Originally Posted by pbm
Originally Posted by marine65

Fury came in at 6'9" and 270....Wilder is 6'7" and around 230. Fury is the ‘boxer' while Wilder is the KO artist.

... Which brings to mind for me the pre-fight tribute to 6' 5" Lennox Lewis, 6' 2-or-so Evander Holyfield and the comparatively diminutive 5' 10" Mike Tyson.

No thanks on the Part 3. Any fighter who blames a 40 pound costume deserves to lose. You were out classed and out boxed. A puncher meets his match and blames his ego driven costume. Clown...

Reactions: pbm
I agree that no #3. The looser starts from the bottom again and moves up the ranks as he succeeds or not. I don't even believe in turnaround rematches unless the looser proves himself worthy of a rematch through fighting up the ladder. .ed

Back