Cats

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Linked Image]

...off to the scrap yard with all of them!

Last edited:
I was quoted $228 for all 4, didn't make out as well as you but it's still free money.

The other one, well, I might have to pay somebody to take that one.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Chris142
It's illegal to buy them here. I just toss em in the garbage.

Somehow that comes as no surprise to me. Sort of like not allowing utilities to clear brush along power lines🙄

What a handsome specimen on the left. I love cats but allergies dont allow me to keep any personally.

FWIW if you have a cat allergy allegra tends to work much better than claritin.. but ymmv.

I caught the Doberman with a kitten in mouth.Apparently she never mothered but knew how to hold that little kitten. Maybe trying to convince cat to be a Doberman maybe? I like cats but highly allergic

Try feeding the cat, maybe it will stay out of the trash. Mine stay out of the trash, I only have an occasional raccoon and skunks that dumpster dive my trash cans. I shot a skunk out by my trash cans about 2 weeks ago because they spray my dogs at night when I let them out, I can still smell the thing... Don't shoot the cat!

Originally Posted by bbhero
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

How much for these world champion cats ??

lol.gif

The calico has a bit of an attitude at times....

Hey now, in l love CoCo's colors

Yeah she is a pretty girl.... Tough too...

Hope you have been doing good there man.. Always makes me happy to see you on here... Hope your mom has been doing good too...

Originally Posted by bbhero
Yeah she is a pretty girl.... Tough too...

Hope you have been doing good there man.. Always makes me happy to see you on here... Hope your mom has been doing good too...

Hey Bradley
smile.gif

I'm so glad to have the ole Camry back
smile.gif

Mom and stepdad are doing well. PITT basketball I cant say same for LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back