Apple Air Pro 2 tablet, How to send a link by email

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife says she has a Apple Air Pro 2, ok, I have an Android and I can't help her.

When she is on a page and wants to send that page by email with a link, How do you do it? What buttons, where do you go on the Safari browser?

At the bottom of the screen, or somewhere in the browser window (layout may be slightly different if it's a tablet), there's a rectangular box with an 'up' arrow. That's the SHARE button. She should be able to figure out the rest.

Originally Posted by hallstevenson
At the bottom of the screen, or somewhere in the browser window (layout may be slightly different if it's a tablet), there's a rectangular box with an 'up' arrow. That's the SHARE button. She should be able to figure out the rest.

This is the correct answer; I think the share button may be on the top of the screen on an iPad, but regardless, the icon will be the same. Sending via Mail will be an option once you go into that menu. Here's a visual of that share button:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Originally Posted by Olas
highlight the URLand copy it.
start an email and paste what you just copied.

While that's a universal method that will work, it's many more 'taps' to accomplish the same thing.

Originally Posted by hallstevenson
Originally Posted by Olas
highlight the URLand copy it.
start an email and paste what you just copied.

While that's a universal method that will work, it's many more 'taps' to accomplish the same thing.

Agreed. Clicking on the above-mentioned button will bring up a list of things you can do with the link (how to share it).

One option is "Mail":

1. Click on the box with the up-arrow icon at the bottom of the screen

2. In the menu that pops up, click on "Mail"

3. So long as she has set up mail on her iPad, it will auto-populate the "From" (her email) field and include the webpage link in the body of the email.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back