WashZilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
what stops that badboy from opening up a letting all those beads get into the inner working of the washer?

There is zero explanation on how it works. So, no thanks.

And frankly your hyperlink contains an affiliate ID, so i'm not so sure you're not trying to profit from this post.

My wife's sister was selling mlm stuff about 5 years ago [ over priced stuff ] and she gave us something that looked exactly like the Waszilla . I just asked my wife about it and she could,'t tell any difference with or with out the washzilla. It is still in the washer. I seems an old tennis shoe would so the same thing.

I remember Consumer Reports testing laundry soap a few years back and no soap at all did better than Martha Stewarts high priced brand.

Originally Posted by Davejam
There is zero explanation on how it works. So, no thanks.

And frankly your hyperlink contains an affiliate ID, so i'm not so sure you're not trying to profit from this post.

It works by magic. Zero explanation needed
eek.gif

Ceramic Pellets in my Tidy Whities - No thanks!
lol.gif

Good Ole conventional pods with Oxy-Clean additives does it for me!
cool.gif

Last edited:
It's not really clear.

The ceramic materials of the Washzilla is excellent at agitating the clothes in your laundry machine, Unique, textured surface of the ceramic ball and the alkaline minerals inside means your clothes come out super soft.

Looks like the ceramic ball does the agitating and the alkaline minerals "Inside" the ball do the dispersion thingy.

Most conventional and commercial soaps contain alkalines and oxidants.

Originally Posted by MolaKule
Ceramic Pellets in my Tidy Whities - No thanks!
lol.gif

Good Ole conventional pods with Oxy-Clean additives does it for me!
cool.gif

Tide Pods taste pretty good as well.

The outside on the ones we got from the sis in law is plastic on the outside with beads on the inside.

Lets face it folks, its Magic. Lots of other products discussed on this board are Magic as well...

Lucas Oil Treatment = Magic
Marvel Mystery Oil = Magic
WD 40 = Magic
Seafoam = Magic
Old Spice = Magic
Sham Wow = Magic
Old Bay Seasoning = Magic
Tesla Stock Price = Magic

They found something to use the "Chinese drywall" chemicals in that actually works!!

Originally Posted by 1978elcamino
Lets face it folks, its Magic. Lots of other products discussed on this board are Magic as well...

WD 40 = Magic
Seafoam = Magic
Old Spice = Magic
Sham Wow = Magic

You forgot Ballistol.

Originally Posted by 1978elcamino

WD 40 = Magic
Seafoam = Magic
Old Spice = Magic
Sham Wow = Magic

Non-ethanol gasoline = Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back