Where do you buy super cheap reading glasses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear very weak +0.5 reading glasses sometimes. Hard to find in that so I got them from Amazon.
[Linked Image]

Last year had an eye exam.. 20/20 on distance.. but need 2.0 reading glasses. Eye Doctor told me to get 4 pairs of Dollar Tree reading glasses and he will see me in a few years.

I break about 1 pair every 2 months and thats because i have a bad habit or wearing them on top of my head when im working on something.

Worth every penny of the $1.

Thank you, folks. Eventually, I will be getting prescription reading glasses but at the moment, I have hyperopia and that is a cause of migraines. It is very tricky to figure out what best works so my Ophthalmologist insists that I spend the least amount of money to see what actually works first. Once I know, I can get a good pair.

Originally Posted by wwillson
Get a pair of prescription reading glasses. You'll be amazed how clearly you can see.

Lowest price prescription glasses come from zenni optical

I destroy cheap reading glasses at work, sometimes only a couple of weeks, even only a day. So I decided to spend a bit more, and got safety glasses with 1.5 lenses - I have managed to put a scratch in one lens, but otherwise they are really tough, and will get another pair soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back