2018 + Honda Goldwing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by alarmguy
Proper tire inflation doesn't make a difference ... highly doubt that.

To clarify, makes no difference as far as OEM tires wearing out in the 8000 range, meaning no one is ever going to get more then 10,000 miles out of the tires[/quote]

This statement right here tells me you didn't even read the thread I posted. Most of the riders who posted in that thread are getting considerably more than 10K miles out of their OEM tires...

Originally Posted by grampi

To clarify, makes no difference as far as OEM tires wearing out in the 8000 range, meaning no one is ever going to get more then 10,000 miles out of the tires

This statement right here tells me you didn't even read the thread I posted. Most of the riders who posted in that thread are getting considerably more than 10K miles out of their OEM tires...
[/quote]

Let me know how you make out when you buy one, photos please at 7000 miles, like the guy in the Goldwing took of his worn out tire on his 2018 Goldwing at something like 7000 miles. While you are at it, post photos of all the good tires at 12,000 + miles. Ha! not a chance

Thank you and have a nice day! :eek:)

Last edited:
Originally Posted by grampi

To clarify, makes no difference as far as OEM tires wearing out in the 8000 range, meaning no one is ever going to get more then 10,000 miles out of the tires

Let me know how you make out when you buy one, photos please at 7000 miles, like the guy in the Goldwing took of his worn out tire on his 2018 Goldwing at something like 7000 miles. While you are at it, post photos of all the good tires at 12,000 + miles. Ha! not a chance

Thank you and have a nice day! :eek:)

[/quote]

Like I said, you never read the thread I posted, but I doubt it would make any difference...you would just claim these GW owners are all lying...I guess you believe Harley tires are sprinkled with some sort of fairy dust that makes them last longer, and the tires that come on metric bikes are made of butter...

^^^ your opinions and prejudices about riders of different motorcycles jades your reasoning ^^^

Coming from a guy who refuses to acknowledge facts, this doesn't mean much...

It shows there are eight pages but only seven pages have posts. Must be from someone deleting posts early. Maybe more of these are going to get deleted and we will have two spare pages with nothing on them.

I have no heartburn with the discussion, we are all grown ups with skin that's thicker than tissue paper, however if some are going to get deleted let's put the same litmus test to all of them in terms of whether they have value or not.

Originally Posted by Bonz
It shows there are eight pages but only seven pages have posts. Must be from someone deleting posts early.

Posters can't delete their own posts. I doubt Mods are in this thread. I think it's just a board glitch that some threads get a blank last page. I've seen it many times in other long threads.

Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
It shows there are eight pages but only seven pages have posts. Must be from someone deleting posts early.

Posters can't delete their own posts. I doubt Mods are in this thread. I think it's just a board glitch that some threads get a blank last page. I've seen it many times in other long threads.

Yes, I have seen this happen before another threads.

Originally Posted by ZeeOSix

I would agree with you except five or six posts that were made in succession are gone, about the time a moderator came on and chimed into this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back