2013 FX4 repair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son has a 2013 Ford F150 FX4 with 42K miles on it.
He rear ended a Chevy truck.
The insurance is going to fix it.
11K dollars of damage.
I checked on line and as close to his truck that I could find was an FX4 2013 with 56K miles for $22K.
So I figured the whole sale to be about 18K.

Out of the 50 other reasons and why you could rear end someone you go straight to txting? For all we know the person in front could have done more to cause this than him such as slamming on brakes to make a turn they were about to miss, or he hit Ice...or pulled into his lane without looking.

If you feel the insatiable need to know the reason the details of the accident, instead of assuming or trying to crate a dramatic "at fault" reason, more appropriate question would be "how did this accident occur", and frankly if OP wanted to get in to detail as to reasons of accident I'm sure he would of stated it in the original post.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by domer10
Out of the 50 other reasons and why you could rear end someone you go straight to txting? For all we know the person in front could have done more to cause this than him such as slamming on brakes to make a turn they were about to miss, or he hit Ice...or pulled into his lane without looking.

If you feel the insatiable need to know the reason the details of the accident, instead of assuming or trying to crate a dramatic "at fault" reason, more appropriate question would be "how did this accident occur", and frankly if OP wanted to get in to detail as to reasons of accident I'm sure he would of stated it in the original post.
Denver, CO and Ontario, Canada. They have something in common that could explain the accident.

Did your Son's bong get written off?
crazy2.gif

The OP starts a thread and he gets nothing but trolling comments in return. A bunch of children here.

Marine65, I hope things work out for your son.

Originally Posted by PimTac
The OP starts a thread and he gets nothing but trolling comments in return. A bunch of children here.

thankyou.

I'm glad your son is OK.

$11K isn't bad, honestly.

When airbags go off, it can easily cost double that, and in that case, they're likely to total it.

So, let's hope they don't find more damage when they dig into the repair....

I would suggest getting it to a shop (if it isn't already) and getting a tear down done and supplement before they order a bunch of parts and do a bunch of work.

Originally Posted by PimTac

Ya, in no way shape or form was I trolling. So do not lump me in with the bunch, as your "bunch" includes 2 responses. I was actually defending the OP. Funny calling anyone a bunch of children as majority of the people here who do not want to hear the truth, or simply do not believe someone or something in a post receives a bunch of verbal thrashings.

Last edited:
@domer

I wasn't referring to you and actually I didn't read your comment since I would have to toggle the ignore script to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back