Hope to hear from State Farm today

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was in private practice I found State Farm to take pretty good care of their insureds, but they would fight tooth and nail to avoid paying out a claim to the opposing party no matter how obvious it was that their insured was at fault.

State Farm customer for over 20 years then got screwed. They claimed I dropped insurance on a vehicle cause it got flooded during Katrina then turned it into the state of Louisiana as not insured. I paid premium until I sold it which they excepted. Only way I found out was getting license renewed then a 700 fine for no insurance. State Farm insisted they mailed all my payments back which I never received so I asked for copy of check only to be told over a year passed and no record was kept as there policy is only 1 year of records. All said and done state worked with me for a tune of 500.00. Thank you State Farm. I dropped them that day.

Heard from the body shop . No word from State Farm . The car will be repaired , not totaled . They said we would get the car back in about 2-1/2 weeks .

So , I can stop browsing carguru.com for a potential replacement .

Here's my experience with State Farm (which is my own insurance company). Hi I got rear ended today. State Farm's response - ok, drive out to Alaska - make sure you're 100% alone (we want you to feel like you're the only person left on earth and you're hopelessly alone), now once you get there, call us. We'll answer and tell you, you're all alone, do it yourself.

The end.

6 months later after fighting with someone else's insurance company all by yourself, you'll get "reimbursed".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back