Bicycle Shops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, we did get 2 Cannondale street bikes 2 years ago. Great bikes. But my brain is locked in the 50/60s, the timezone of my preteen and teen years when bikes were simple with monkey bars and banana seats were king,lol.. Now its fat tires and mountain bikes and electrics, time moves on and on. We did ride our bikes in the woods then and did not even know we were mountain biking...

Last edited:
The Jamis mentioned is a hybrid style bike. Bear in mind the 26.5 lbs is for the 15 inch frame. A larger frame will be more weight. The steel frame will be comfortable on streets, as opposed to aluminum frames which give a stiffer ride and transmitting bumps in the road to your body. Will ride ok on a hard packed clay trail. Try out multiple bikes from different brands.

Originally Posted by CourierDriver
Ok, we did get 2 Cannondale street bikes 2 years ago. Great bikes. But my brain is locked in the 50/60s, the timezone of my preteen and teen years when bikes were simple with monkey bars and banana seats were king,lol.. Now its fat tires and mountain bikes and electrics, time moves on and on. We did ride our bikes in the woods then and did not even know we were mountain biking...

Check out Electra for some classic styles that are still good quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back