Ryan Newman update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roush and Penske employees are tweeting out that Halifax is saying he is in intensive care but NOT life threatening condition. This is not confirmed but promising!
IMHO no news is good news!

Now Fox News just reported he is in stable condition!!
Prayers answered
33.gif

37 min ago

Statement on Status of Roush Fenway Racing Driver Ryan Newman

Daytona Beach, Florida (February 17, 2020) -- Ryan Newman is being treated at Halifax Medical Center. He is in serious condition, but doctors have indicated his injuries are not life threatening.

We appreciate your thoughts and prayers and ask that you respect the privacy of Ryan and his family during this time.

We appreciate your patience and cooperation and we will provide more information as it becomes available.

I think this is about the best we could have hoped for given the severity of the accident. Also keep Ryan Blaney and Corey LaJoie in your prayers. They were part of the accident and I am sure people will try to put blame on them just like after Sr died.

He's a good hand and very well liked in these parts. He comes out here pheasant hunting and when there is a big late model show he shows up and is always mingling in public and does a fine job every time he's around. 👊

Originally Posted by bdcardinal
I think this is about the best we could have hoped for given the severity of the accident. Also keep Ryan Blaney and Corey LaJoie in your prayers. They were part of the accident and I am sure people will try to put blame on them just like after Sr died.

Very well stated ^↑^^^^^^.

I met Ryan Newman years ago . They lived a few miles away from me. They held a autograph party for him at his dad`s house and I went and got his autograph and had a quick talk with him. I was hoping he was going to pull off the Daytona win but was worried when I saw the crash. I hope he comes out ok .

Originally Posted by bbhero
Originally Posted by bdcardinal

Very well stated ^↑^^^^^^.

Yes well said.

They say he is talking to his Dr's and family. This is a great sign.

I hope he can overcome his injury's and go back to racing or whatever he chooses to do with his life.

Rod

Luckily they will be OK.

The construction of these race cars is much better than 20 years ago and safety devices worn by the drivers.

The # 3 death didn't seem like a very bad accident hitting the wall.

Originally Posted by Mr Nice
Luckily they will be OK.

The construction of these race cars is much better than 20 years ago and safety devices worn by the drivers.

The # 3 death didn't seem like a very bad accident hitting the wall.

This is why the argument of "put stock cars back on the track" wouldn't work. Guarantee a "stock" car even with a cage in that accident would have had much more tragic results.

ragtoplvr said:
They say he is talking to his Dr's and family. This is a great sign.

I hope he can overcome his injury's and go back to racing or whatever he chooses to do with his life.

Rod

Agreed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back