Rotella GT 0w-20, 2019 Jeep JLU, 4679 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the second UOA on my 3.6L Jeep Wrangler. 9767 miles on the Jeep and 4679 on the oil. Looks fine.

img079 (Medium).jpg

Great report! Thanks for sharing.
I picked up a 2020 JLU in January. It is so much better than my old JKU. The engine improvements they made on the 3.6 make it run better than the first gen Pentastars. I love the 8 speed automatic compared to the old 5 speed automatic. Your copper numbers are way lower than the ones from my old JKU Pentastar. Really great numbers

Great report! I've got a bottle of Rotella Gas Truck on deck for my JL 3.6. It is currently on a run of Mobil 1 AP and is at about 6500 miles with the OLM at 23%. I'm taking her to zero and then will do the change. I snagged the RTG on clearance at Autozone for 10 bucks, minus the rebate, and minus the 10 bucks with a rewards card, so it was free. I'll use a Mobil 1 filter that I grabbed for $4 on clearance at Wallyworld awhile back, so this will be a $4 oil change with top quality stuff!

I agree with you that this new gen 3.6 is someting special. It is super smooth, pulls hard, and sounds GREAT with a Magnaflow axle back exhaust. I couldn't be happier with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back