Has anyone heard from Garak?

wemay

Site Donor 2023
His last post was in August 2019. Hope all is well and he's just taking a break from the board.

I'm glad you started this... Because I have been wondering too... For the past couple of months.

His posts were always articulate, very insightful and very intelligent. I'd vote for him to be President of this board.

I believe he was taken from this site by either Gul Dukat or the Dominion.

If true, then it may be a while before we hear from him again, if ever.

I would not expect either party to have "claimed" him for their personal tailoring needs.

Personally, I think it more likely that Garak has taken Kira to a distant planet for "lubrication education."

Originally Posted by bbhero
I'm glad you started this... Because I have been wondering too... For the past couple of months.

His posts were always articulate, very insightful and very intelligent. I'd vote for him to be President of this board.

Me too bbhero

Originally Posted by dkryan
I believe he was taken from this site by either Gul Dukat or the Dominion.

If true, then it may be a while before we hear from him again, if ever.

I would not expect either party to have "claimed" him for their personal tailoring needs.

Personally, I think it more likely that Garak has taken Kira to a distant planet for "lubrication education."

Excellent detective work Odo !

Originally Posted by Uregina09
I see Garak from time to time at one of the businesses he owns. He returned to university to do graduate work in Chemistry, I believe.

That's excellent! glad to hear he's doing well and doing something for himself.

Originally Posted by OVERKILL
Originally Posted by Uregina09
I see Garak from time to time at one of the businesses he owns. He returned to university to do graduate work in Chemistry, I believe.

That's excellent! glad to hear he's doing well and doing something for himself.

thumbsup2.gif

Thanks

Back