top 1 tcw3 2 cycle oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
found this stuff today at a salvage/liqudation store. made in California. bottles are liters so must be for Europe market. 2.99 per liter. good price. will make a batch soon and report on it. will be used in my lawn biz and I don't care if its tcw3. been using tcw3 for 30 years with no harm, no info on internet about this oil

Can you post a front and back picture of the bottle please. I'd like to see it.

My current mix oil is Valvoline universal. Last qt lasted 3 yrs. 3.99 qt at Autozone. Lawnboy oil is tcw. My F series is burbling along and its an '88. My weed wackers and saw run a little smoky, oils drips from the Mantis' exhaust. All but one is over 20yrs old
grin2.gif

PS Welcome LB Dan

Last edited:
I used valveoline 2 stroke for 2 years. got a good buy at big lots. works fine. of all the tcw3 oils I have used -mercury quicksilver was best. love to experiment with diff oils.looking forward to trying this top 1 2 stroke and will give a report.

not hard to find -just 2x-3x the price. I have a lawn service biz and use about 5 gallons of 2cycle mix a week. this top 1 burns very clean with little smoke at 40/1 . will be buying more. at 3$ a qt its a good deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back