Had a fun one today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tiger862
I refused to work on a nurse's Camry as she had opened needles on the seat. Service writer thought I was being stupid so he reassigned it and that tech removed so many needles that he got a box for customer. Not me, not going to get stuck and best part she gave me a negative rating. She does home health and I even refused her when my dad was sick.(Nasty)

I once did a wash and wax of a car for an ex-friend, his mom more precise. The car was his grandma's Accord that was in pretty good shape. His dad is a diabetic so testing his blood sugar and taking insulin was a fact of life. I almost [censored] myself when I ran into a few needle tips for a insulin pen and lancets were all over the car.

I did the job and vacuumed up the sharps but I told him unless your mom and dad are using a sharps container for the car, I'm not doing this anymore.

Originally Posted by cb_13
I was putting a window regulator in one time and found a nude polaroid of the the owner inside the door itself. I'm guessing that she got it back from an ex and was attempting to put it in the panel pocket and missed. I slipped it into the door pocket when the job was done.

Which job...

Probably not "funny" enough to mention, but anyways... when I bought the car, after long waiting for the tow to arrive, their father came home, then finally the tow came. When the father open the driver's door, he laughed, said, "seriously, you got a phone with the car!?" (it's a original what we call CELLPHONE in those 'ol days made for in-cars phones, including the spiral cord and a stand-out holder).

Originally Posted by 02SE
Originally Posted by cb_13
I was putting a window regulator in one time and found a nude polaroid of the the owner inside the door itself. I'm guessing that she got it back from an ex and was attempting to put it in the panel pocket and missed. I slipped it into the door pocket when the job was done.

Which job...

lol the window regulator job

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back