At first I thought blown head gasket, but I am not sure.
What are your thoughts on this?
- 2013 Polaris Ranger 500 EFI
- About 10 hours on oil since last oil/filter change
- Shell Rotella T6 5w40
- Oil on dipstick is perfect gold color
- Milky substance is only on top of dipstick/oil fill tube (the pic of it on the bottom of dipstick is when I used to wipe it from the oil fill tube)
- Ran it for about an hour last night (snow plowing in 20 degree temps)
- Machine runs great, no issues
- Engine hot, exhaust hot, radiator hot, engine oil tank hot, top of dipstick and oil fill tube COLD
- Milky substance is cold