OBD Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried the enhanced data on this software?
It is $10 on a single vehicle or $50 for all vehicles.

I have the enhanced data for a 2003 4runner V8. Was worth it for me in this case because I was able to access a lot more data and PIDs. I guess it depends on your particular make/model and what you are looking for it to do. I also have a 2012 Corvette and there is no enhanced data available for it.

Originally Posted by LotI
Why two threads with the same question?

I posted it in wrong section. Did not know how to delete.

Originally Posted by toytaco970
I have the enhanced data for a 2003 4runner V8. Was worth it for me in this case because I was able to access a lot more data and PIDs. I guess it depends on your particular make/model and what you are looking for it to do. I also have a 2012 Corvette and there is no enhanced data available for it.

Which ELM bluetooth dongle do you have? Can you share some of the enhanced data?

I am using the Carista bluetooth dongle, not sure will it be able access enhanced data with OBD Fusion app.

The dongle doesn't dictate the available extra PIDS, the car does and what it allows to be read.

I did Google Rewards surveys from my old Pokemon Go days .. use the survey money to unlock apps and what not. I unlocked my 08 Tundra and 11 Rav4 thru OBD Fusion, but never really used it to see what PIDs are all there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back