2020 Civic Sport HB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, very nice indeed!
smile.gif

the HB Sports seem to sell pretty well. most dealers only have 3-5 of them and the closet silver one i saw online was 75 miles away. this thing is a hoot to drive!!

Last edited:
That should have all of Honda's "safety" features, right, like lane-keeping assist, emergency braking, etc, etc ? I know it was optional on lower-trims while standard on the top trims, but over the past 2-3 years, they've been trickling them down to all models and all trims.

Originally Posted by hallstevenson
That should have all of Honda's "safety" features, right, like lane-keeping assist, emergency braking, etc, etc ? I know it was optional on lower-trims while standard on the top trims, but over the past 2-3 years, they've been trickling them down to all models and all trims.

yep its got it all. the only thing it does not have is blind spot monitoring. for me blind spot monitoring i did not care about. drove it for about 50 miles around town today and this thing is quick. kinda reminds me of our old 330 i . floor it and its gone. i need to drive it with a lighter foot. 18" tires aren't cheap and easy to burn up fast

Originally Posted by WhyMe
Well after so long looking at used cars i got tired and bought a new one. First new car since 2005 for me.

2020 Civic Sport HB in Lunar Silver. Love the color and all the new toys

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I've already got a list of simple bolt ons ready just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back