2020 Civic Sport HB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well after so long looking at used cars i got tired and bought a new one. First new car since 2005 for me.

2020 Civic Sport HB in Lunar Silver. Love the color and all the new toys

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Beautiful and i'm sure lots of fun! Most of all, i wish you many years of reliable motoring.

Congrats!

Last edited:
Very sharp. I had my 2012 Civic in for a tuning recall for emissions recently and the dealership provided a 2016 rental Civic for me to drive. I was very impressed with the car. It had the Earthdream 1.5 turbo engine and it had lots of power. The car rode very well and was a blast to drive. I wouldn't mind getting the 10th generation Civic like yours. Congrats on the purchase.

As a former 98 Civic owner & driver, congrats! Given my arthritis in my hip I doubt I'll ever own another one, but that was a great run while it lasted! Many happy years of motoring to you. It is a nice looking vehicle.

Last edited:
Have fun with it. That's a funny looking dealership parking lot, where's the dealership.

That color is absolutely gorgeous! My '17 6MT HB is Metal Polished Metallic (Gray) is also a great color but silver was always my favorite (couldn't find that color with manual at the time I bought it).

I'm sure you'll love the car. Actually, today is my 3rd anniversary with the hatchback - 44,700mi and nothing but oil/filter/tranny fluid changes (all done by myself). Will be posting a little 3yr review on the car later tonight once all the minions are in bed. Cheers

Originally Posted by joekingcorvette
... and the dealership provided a 2016 rental Civic for me to drive. I was very impressed with the car. It had the Earthdream 1.5 turbo engine and it had lots of power. The car rode very well and was a blast to drive...

The 1.5 turbo combined with stick shift is an absolute blast to drive!
19.gif

like a good BITOG member first thing i do is wash it and put on a coat of TW SS. gonna do another tommorow. this is the first civic i have owned since my 91 Civic SI. i had my choice between silver and polish metal and chose the silver. i am in the PNW and dark cars are a pain to care for with all the rain. Silver hides well and it kinda stealthy .

i think i got a ok deal . i got a 10/120 powertrain warranty with it also. i may have gotten a better deal if i went further , but who knows. this dealer is real close to me. i was in and out in a couple of hours as i did not finance.

i have always love hot hatches and this is great one. from my 85 GTI to my 91 Civic SI. had a in between when i had a minivan . now that my kids are older a civic suits me fine.

Sounds like you a good deal. Congratulations. My son just got a 2020 Impreza Premum hatchback in Dark Blue Pearl. I agree with you that dark blue kind of is more a summer color than winter re: keeping it beautiful whereas dark colors really look best in summer. Incognito wise I would say dark blue is best, then black, gray, silver like yours, white, red, and the worse cop attractant seems to be bright blue or yellow on the stealth scale.

I drove a sport with the manual transmission.. like it but seemed a bad value for what you get.

Also glad I dodged the 1.5T engine.. because I short trip alot.

The engine/MT combo was quite nice.. but you couldnt get any bells and whistles with the MT and felt like a 2010 vehicle to me.

This was in 2018 IIRC.

Originally Posted by Rand
I drove a sport with the manual transmission.. like it but seemed a bad value for what you get.

Also glad I dodged the 1.5T engine.. because I short trip alot.

The engine/MT combo was quite nice.. but you couldnt get any bells and whistles with the MT and felt like a 2010 vehicle to me.

This was in 2018 IIRC.

its really odd when it comes to value of cars these days. Even your cheapest beater is $15k these days. i did not get a sort touring as it was way too much more for leather and some more electronics.

they have some good deal on 2019 's sports. i wanted a 2020 because it came with push button start and larger screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back