Penn Plat Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads up, Napa has Penn Plat for $34 / 5L and Pennzoil has a $22 gift card (one per customer) offer now, limited to a handful of participating vendors, Napa is one of them.
Otherwise $10 MIR.

38.gif

As a Canadian, I get it. We never get any good deals!

Originally Posted by Danno
Canadian Tire has Pennzoil Synthetics on sale as well, starting Thursday.

As mentioned above. Napa CANADA and Walmart CANADA Qualify for the $22 gas card on PP and Pup. Expires Feb 23. Canadian Tire does not qualify. . If you buy at Canadian Tire use the $10 rebate on Pennzoil.ca that runs all year, limit four jugs.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Do you get the $22. gift card when you purchase the oil or is it a mail in thing? Can you use the gift card directly against the price of the oil. If so, my stash is growing by one jug.

Last edited:
No, you buy a 5L jug at Napa or Walmart or other qualifying vendor and then apply online for $22 gift card.
It's just Napa has it on sale now so oil will cost less in the end.

Personally, I'm gonna look into switching to Kirkland oil with Sportage and ST HM with Forte if cannot get PZ as cheap as the other two.

Originally Posted by cb450sc
Do you get the $22. gift card when you purchase the oil or is it a mail in thing? Can you use the gift card directly against the price of the oil. If so, my stash is growing by one jug.

It's mail in (use the Pennzoil website), and it's a gift card to use at Shell gas stations.

Thanks OP for the heads up. Didn't know there's a napa sale and shell rebate until I saw this thread. So went down to local napa and picked a 1 5 liter jug of pennzoil platinum 5w30. 33.99 advertised price, (54.++ was the original price). So all in all it's 38.40 out the door with envi fee and taxes. Now waiting for $22 gift card from shell. Though I just recently changed my oil with QSUD 5w30, and received a $7 rebate from Quaker State. At least now I have this for my next oil change maybe this coming mid october before the cold weather sets in again.

Can Tire is running a sale on Pen Plat Ultra now too but one can only claim $10 MIR off $31 sale price - still a very good deal.

Yes still very good deal. Napa sells the PP for 33.99 whereas you can get the PUP at CT for the that price. PP is only 30.99 in CT now. Too bad CT purchase doesn't qualify for the $22 gift card. Though that $10 rebate is still a good money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back